Become Certified in First Aid, CPR and AED
Mobile services include:
- Manikin (Child, Infant or Adult)
- Participation Manuals
- TV/VCR combo with Instructional Video
- Skills Cards
- Universal Precaution Supplies
We offer group discounts and evening and weekend courses to accommodate your busy schedule. For more information about groups larger than 40 or corporate instruction, please call for special pricing.
Refund Policy: There will be no refund for participants who fail to attend a class. They will be able to reschedule the class in our office at a later date.
NOW OFFERING BLENDED LEARNING:
What is Blended Learning?
Ideal for organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year certification
BLENDED LEARNING DEMO: American Red Cross
- Standard First Aid: $45
- Adult CPR: $45
- Adult CPR & First Aid: $90
- Adult CPR & AED: $90
- Adult CPR, AED and First Aid: $95
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR: $45
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR with First Aid: $90
- Recertification Courses: $45
- In-Service Trainings: $45
- Workplace Modules: $45
Rates are based on class sizes of 5 or less. Price breaks are given with more participants. Group/negotiated rates offered!
*35 Hour Initial ARF Administrator Certification – Evenings & Weekends (Coming Soon): $300