Mobile services include:
- Manikin (Child, Infant or Adult)
- Participation Manuals
- TV/VCR combo with Instructional Video
- Skills Cards
- Universal Precaution Supplies
We offer group discounts and evening and weekend courses to accommodate your busy schedule. For more information about groups larger than 40 or corporate instruction, please call for special pricing.
Refund Policy: There will be no refund for participants who fail to attend a class. They will be able to reschedule the class in our office at a later date.
- Download the registration form
- Select a class date no less than 2 weeks out
- Call or email to reserve your date and time
- Mail your registration fee with the appropriate fees.
Please allow at least a two week advance notice of all classes. Concessions can be made for emergency classes. You will receive a reply to your email within 24 hours along with the attached registration form for the class you requested.
Our office is located In the Inland Empire.